Is your beauty marketing strategy ready for 2022?
The industry went through massive upheaval and e-commerce adoption accelerated. From digitised lifestyles to changed purchasing habits, beauty consumers have evolved and marketers need to meet them where they are.
In our latest whitepaper “Marketing Beauty in the New Normal”, we cover what has changed and breakdown digital innovations that aid consumer engagement. Don’t miss out on:
- How COVID-19 impacted consumers’ perceptions of beauty products
- How digital adoption changed consumer purchasing habits
- The must-have digital strategies to engage and build brand loyalty
- How brands can integrate new innovations into their marketing strategies
- Case study: An integrated digital campaign for KOSÉ’s skincare launch
Download the whitepaper now.