Are you social-media and tech-savvy? Do you constantly keep up with trends and insights? Would you call yourself a ‘people person’ with a gift for conversing with customers?
If you said yes to any of the above, we’re looking for your expertise!
3 Best Things About The Role:
- You’ll get hands on experience managing established brands’ social pages.
- You’ll get access to awesome resources to grow your social and communications skillset.
- You’ll work closely with a passionate, creative, highly skilled team.
What Your Day Looks Like (Generally speaking, flexible):
- You’ll take charge of building, growing, and engaging the Facebook community on behalf of our clients.
- You’ll engage with online fans by managing and responding to direct messages and comments in a timely manner on our client’s social media channels.
- You’ll ensure communications are aligned with clients’ brand voices and values.
- You’ll conduct monitor, track, and respond to emerging trends, conversations, and client mentions in user-generated content.
- You’ll conduct social listening to gauge audience sentiment to improve brand engagement and loyalty.
- You’ll develop monthly social media reports by analysing brand page performance and data.
- You’ll conduct competitor analysis to discover competing brands’ activities on social media.
- You’ll participate in pitches with strategies and ideas backed by market insight or sentiment.
- You’ll work closely with the content team to prepare content for multiple platforms.
What You’ll Bring:
- Required: At minimum, a Professional Certificate, Diploma, or Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or relevant degree or certification.
- Required: 2 years of working experience in social media management or a related field.
- Experience using measurement tools and/or social listening tools to track and analyse social engagement.
- Excellent writing, communication, and verbal skills.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be a plus.
- Applied experience with social media management for brands.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment.