About the job
Are you tech-savvy, experienced in social media and a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills? If you say yes to all the above, then we’d like to meet you!
We are looking for a Community Manager who has exceptional oral and written communication skills to join our team. You will be responsible for building, growing, and engaging the Facebook community on behalf of our clients. You will be acting as the bridge between our clients and its online community and ensure all communications are in line with the brand’s voice and values.
- Community management – Proactively engage with the online fans by managing and responding to direct messages and comments in a timely manner on our client’s social media channels
- Ongoing social listening effort to monitor, track, respond to emerging trends, conversations and client mentions in user-generated content as well as to gauge sentiment for the improvement of brand engagement and brand loyalty
- Develop monthly social media reports by analysing brand page’s performance and data
- Conduct competitor analysis to discover competing brands’ activities on social media
- Work closely with content team to help clients build lasting relationships with their customers and potential customers
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, or Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or relevant degree or certification
- At least 2 years of working experience in social media management or related field is required for this position
- Excellent writing, communication, and verbal skills
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be a plus
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Strong organisational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment