Digital Art Director
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a digital-savvy Art Director to take our creative efforts to the next level. Someone with an eye for sophisticated design and innovation, and a true passion for visual storytelling. As the Art Director, you are not only the communicator but also responsible for how the communication is conveyed visually by translating idea, concepts, messages, and moods into imagery and design work that connect with any audience.
If you think you are ready for a creative adventure, we want to hear from you!
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing creative briefs, providing creative direction and accurate time estimations for design deliverables
- Developing key visual or creative mockup for proposal
- Delegating projects to in-house designers, overseeing the creatives and working with the team to explore new creative possibilities
- Self-motivated to learn new techniques and technologies, and researches about creative trends to develop highly innovative concepts
- Helping to train, mentor and inspire junior creative team members
- Working closely with project managers, strategists, writers, and client servicing team to ensure deliverables reflect creative briefs and/or client’s objectives
- Maintaining ownership for project through final execution
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- A minimum of a diploma accreditation with knowledge in Graphic Design or Multimedia Design
- At least 5 years’ experience in the related position/industry and 2 years as Art Director. Preferably with advertising agency background
- Advanced knowledge in design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.).
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A good eye for creativity and an in-depth understanding of digital creative, visual design, typography, storyboarding and illustration techniques
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Good time management, ability to work under pressure and prioritises multiple projects with careful attention to detail