About the job
We are looking for talented individuals with a variety of design skills to join our team!
As a Digital Designer, you will be developing creative concepts and designs for social media content, digital banners, websites, games, mobile apps, prototyping, wireframing, and animation. If you have awesome skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and HTML, then you could be the piece of creativity we’re after.
You will be given countless opportunities to showcase your talents, such as designing and developing rich front-end interfaces, websites, and rich media advertising that will wow consumers and help brands to grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualising and designing interfaces for various platforms with an emphasis on user experience
- Conducting research, mood/storyboarding, prototyping ideas
- Producing layouts, digital assets, graphics for animations
- Designing a wide variety of interactive experiences
- Being an integral part of the big picture
- Presenting innovative ideas supported by top-notch research and industry knowledge
- And most importantly, having fun in the process!
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a diploma accreditation with knowledge in Graphic Design and Web Design
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, or Google Web Designer
- Knowledge of additional skills such as HTML5, motion graphic or animation will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate and dedicated in your work
- Excited and curious about learning new technology as well as the sharing of ideas
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required