Digital Project Executive
For this role, we’re looking for someone with agency or client-side digital project management experience. As a vital member of the team, you’ll be working with a range of clients, liaising with different internal teams, and seeing the projects from end to end.
3 best things about the role:
- You’ll get hands-on experience managing multiple projects across varying industries.
- You’ll be involved in projects from start to finish, whether it be developing project scope or delivering the project to a client.
- You’ll grow your people skills and understand how to manage resources to successfully implement projects.
What your day looks like:
- You’ll take briefs from the account servicing team and develop detailed project scopes that include objectives and deliverables.
- You’ll coordinate internal resources to ensure availability and allocation.
- You’ll oversee and monitor the progress of all projects, ensuring all work is delivered on-time and up to standard.
- You’ll anticipate potential issues and proactively seek solutions internally and with the client.
- You’ll communicate with all involved teams to keep them updated on a project’s status and timeline.
What you’ll bring:
- Required: At minimum, a Diploma accreditation in Digital Marketing/Advertising, Business Management, or relevant field.
- Required: 2 years of experience with digital project management – working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery.
- Possessing digital knowledge or prior work experience at a digital agency is a plus point.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and to own individual projects.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply if you believe you fit this role.