Digital Project Executive (Tech)
As a Digital Project Executive (Tech), you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of various digital projects. These include site launches, web applications, and advertising campaigns.
We’re seeking a tech-savvy professional who understands how technology can help us achieve our business goals. The ideal candidate is methodical, has excellent time management skills, and is comfortable collaborating (and communicating) with various teams.
Ultimately, you’d be able to manage our projects’ digital lifecycle and deliver high-quality work on time, within budget requirements.
3 best things about the role:
- You’ll get hands-on experience managing multiple projects across varying industries.
- You’ll get to see how tech solutions are integrated into campaigns, and how instrumental they are to achieving marketing objectives.
- You’ll grow your people skills and understand how to manage resources to successfully implement projects.
What your day looks like:
- You’ll take briefs from the account servicing team and develop detailed project scopes that include objectives and deliverables.
- You’ll coordinate internal resources to ensure availability and allocation.
- You’ll create detailed project plans for web development. This includes managing schedules, tracking timelines, and reporting. The end goal is to ensure high-quality, effective implementation of said projects for our clients.
- You’ll oversee and monitor the progress for all projects, ensuring all work is delivered on-time and according to standard.
- You’ll anticipate potential issues and proactively seek solutions internally and with the client.
- You’ll communicate with all involved teams to keep them updated on a project’s status and timeline.
What you’ll bring:
- Required: At minimum, a Diploma accreditation in Computer Science, Digital Marketing/Advertising, or relevant field.
- Experience with digital project management and the web development process – working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and HTML/CSS.
- Solid organisational skills including an attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and to own individual projects.