Digital Project Executive (Video)
Are you a people person? Does leading a smooth collaborative process sound like your kind of challenge? We’re seeking a Digital Project Executive with experience in photo and video production.
As a vital member of the team, you’ll manage internal resources and oversee the smooth completion of various production projects. Your duties include creating project plans, managing schedules, tracking timelines and reporting, as well as collaborating with different internal teams to deliver high-quality work for clients.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy coordinating projects, keep scrolling.
3 Best Things About The Role:
- You’ll be involved in projects from start to finish, whether it be developing project scope or delivering the project to a client.
- You’ll get to experience cross-departmental collaboration first-hand.
- You’ll work with talented, highly-skilled people across teams.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- You’ll be the project lead for photo and video production projects and are expected to take briefs from the account servicing team.
- You’ll develop detailed project scopes that include objectives and deliverables.
- You’ll be scheduling and coordinating internal and external resources, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and making sure projects remain within scope and defined budgets.
- You’ll oversee and monitor the progress for all projects, ensuring that all work is delivered on-time and quality standards are met.
- You’ll anticipate potential issues and proactively seek solutions both internally and with the client.
- You’ll communicate with all teams to keep them up-to-date on project status and timeline.
What You’ll Bring:
- Required: A minimum of diploma accreditation in Digital Marketing/Advertising, Business Management, or relevant field.
- Preferred: 1 year of experience in digital project management and video production – working on projects from initial briefing to delivery.
- Bonus: Working experience in a digital agency or photo/video production studio.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail, time management, and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to account for individual projects as well as work within a team.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply if you believe that you fit this role.