About the job
If you’re interested in learning the ropes of digital marketing and gain valuable knowledge of agency experience, then look no further! We’re looking for talented and dedicated individuals like you to join our team.
We have internship opportunities for the following roles:
You will be part of the creative team and involved in conceptualising of ideas, producing storyboard and layouts, as well as creating designs for the various platforms such as online banners, website, social media postings and many more. You will need to be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and if you possess any other relevant knowledge such as HTML5 or CSS, it will be a plus.
Digital Content Writer
You will be able to learn about content writing processes with guidance from the team, and will be given the opportunity to write content regularly for social media platforms, banners and websites. You will be exposed to a wide range of topics and industries, and gain knowledge of the latest advertising trends and happenings in the digital industry. Well-versed in multiple languages will be a bonus.
You will be working closely with the account servicing team on handling project enquiries, assisting with research and formulating client’s proposal, and providing administrative support where necessary. You will be able to learn how to build relationships with clients and vendors, as well as develop organisational and project management skills.
- Candidate must possess a decent command of the English language
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency
- Be proactive, organised and willing to help with any projects
- A strong team player – able to work with different teams
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines