Marketing Content Writer
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Content Writer to help raise the profile and visibility of Kingdom Digital by driving more value through online content and digital PR.
If you’re familiar with producing both long-form and short-form content for different mediums and a good understanding of the online advertising landscape, we’d like to meet you.
As a marketing content writer, your tasks include:
- Conducting in-depth research on digital advertising related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) and audiences’ interests to recommend relevant content
- Writing and editing thought-leadership articles for publication on internal and external channels
- Planning and curating monthly content for our social media platforms, including community management and monthly reporting
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Developing content for digital advertising campaigns, internal marketing projects, and communication touchpoints
- Assisting in creating awards submissions and relevant write-ups
- Working closely with marketing and creative teams to illustrate articles and other compelling content
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a content writer in either a digital advertising/PR agency or online content curating platforms
- You have proven content writing or copywriting experience with a portfolio of published articles. Please share samples of your work or published articles, along with your application.
- You enjoy all types of writing – from social content, blog posts to technical writing
- You have excellent writing skills in English, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- You have knowledge of digital marketing and industry-related topics
- If you have experience with crafting awards submissions, that will be a bonus
- You are able to work independently
- You are able to cope in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects concurrently