Motion Graphic Designer
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a gifted motion graphic designer who can create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media channels, including Social Media, Digital Out-of-Home, Website, and Outdoor. Do you have the expertise to introduce processes and working methods based on your skills and experience to aid towards the smooth running of the department? Can you create custom graphics, illustrations, and animations that ensure effective knowledge transfer and retention? Are you efficient at using Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere Pro Illustrator, and Photoshop? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
You will be working alongside a charming bunch of like-minded people to develop motion graphics and 2D & 3D animation for a variety of content. Also, you will be exposed to a wide variety of brands across different industries.
- Responsible for graphic visuals, designs, and storyboard concepts
- Use imagination, judgment, skill, and experience to design life-like animations
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media channels.
- Work with the creative team to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc for graphic design
- Work with editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw video footage and add effect/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Assist in designing and creating storyboard
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organisation of graphic files
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximise efficiency
- And most importantly, have fun in the process!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Posses a creative portfolio consisting of design, motion graphic, and 2D & 3D animation
- Strong proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Most importantly know how to use advanced features and tools in AE
- Knowledge in 3D Animation Software like 3Ds Max Cinema, 3D Maya will be added advantage.
- Has knowledge of the video format requirements for social media and YouTube
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in related field is required
- A minimum of a diploma accreditation in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Broadcasting or equivalent.
- Passionate and dedicated in your work
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication
- Able to work independently as well as in a team