You’re all about bringing graphics to life!
We’re looking for a Motion Graphic Designer with a strong creative background to tell powerful stories that leave an audience wanting more.
Does this sound like something you’re interested in? We want to hear from you!
3 best things about the role:
- You’ll get to create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media channels including Social Media, Digital Out-of-Home, Website, and Outdoor.
- You’ll work with a charming bunch of like-minded teammates and learn about how motion graphics supports marketing campaigns for different brands.
- You’ll get to build your portfolio through hands-on experience developing motion graphics and 2D and 3D animation for a variety of content.
What your day looks like:
- You’ll use your imagination, judgement, skill, and experience to design animations that resonate.
- You’ll be responsible for producing graphic visuals, designs, and storyboarding concepts to creating animations that wow.
- You’ll prepare the design plan, concept, and layout for the project.
- You’ll assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, and other elements for your designs.
- You’ll be supporting video editors on motion graphics enhancements, such as adding visual effects or CGI.
- You’ll join regular brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- You’ll work with the creative team to understand project scope.
- You’ll team up with editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
What you’ll bring:
- Required: A minimum of a diploma accreditation in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Broadcasting or equivalent.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop. (Most importantly, you know how to use advanced features and tools in AE).
- Able to roll out designs across multiple video formats for social media platforms and YouTube.
- The ability to create custom graphics, illustrations, and animations that ensure knowledge transfer and retention.
- Able to work on your own while still being comfortable collaborating with a team.
- Great listening, written, and verbal communication. You’re not afraid to speak up.
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback to make adjustments as needed by company or client.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention, and organising graphic files.
- Passionate and dedicated to the art of Graphic Design.
- A sense of wonder when you discover (and implement) new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximise your efficiency.
- Knowledge in 3D Animation Software such as 3Ds Max Cinema, 3D Maya, and B3D Blender
- A creative portfolio demonstrating design, motion graphics, and 2D or 3D animation.