Motion Graphic Designer
About the job
We are looking for creative individual who is passionate about creating online videos and short films. One who can tell a great story through the ideation, creation and production of video content for digital and social media platforms. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
You will be working alongside a charming bunch of like-minded people to develop, shoot, and edit videos. Also, you will be exposed to a wide variety of brands across different industries.
- Assists with video projects including storyboarding, shooting, editing, post production and motion graphic
- Collaborates with creative team and writers in developing creative storylines and executing video ideas
- Work closely with project management team to meet production schedules and deadlines
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximise efficiency
- And most importantly, have fun in the process!
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a diploma accreditation in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Broadcasting or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required
- Possess knowledge and skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience in preparing and editing footages for TVCs, online commercials or films
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge of additional skills such as photography and ability to operate video/camera equipment will be a plus
- Passionate and dedicated in your work
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication
- Able to work independently as well as in a team