People & Culture Executive
Are you a people person? Does the idea of contributing to and creating a healthy work culture sound like something you enjoy? We’re seeking a people-oriented person who thrives in fun yet organised environments and gets a kick out of connecting KD with passionate talents.
If this sounds like a role you’d thrive in, keep reading!
3 Best Things About The Role:
- You’ll get to see the inner workings of a digital advertising agency and what it involves.
- You’ll contribute to the company’s growth by hiring the right talents and keeping team camaraderie strong.
- You’ll get to meet and work with amazing, skilled, passionate people.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- You’ll perform the full spectrum of HR spanning recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits, administration, and industrial and employee relations.
- You’ll be involved in the end-to-end processes of recruitment from interview coordination to making offers to candidates.
- You’ll prepare the onboarding processes for new employees.
- You’ll respond to employees’ HR-related inquiries such as recruitment, benefits, perks, performance reviews, etc accurately and in a timely manner.
- You’ll assist with organising monthly company activities and team building endeavours.
- You’ll liaise with external parties for office maintenance and cleanliness, company license renewal, insurance renewal, etc.
- You’ll assist with any ad hoc assignments or projects as needed by your superior.
What You’ll Bring:
- Required: A Diploma accreditation in a relevant field.
- Experience with performing the full spectrum of HR tasks, especially in recruitment.
- Possess well-rounded knowledge of HR-related information.
- Experience in Advertising and Marketing is a plus.
- Solid organisational skills including an attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Internet-savvy and proficient with Microsoft applications.
- An understanding of Malaysian labour law and practices across the country, and knowledge of application.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply if you believe you fit this role.