Performance Marketing Specialist
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for experienced Performance Marketing Specialist who excel in ad setup, implementation, and optimisation of digital marketing campaign for various brands. This role is required to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced, detail-oriented, and performance-driven environment. The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills, a broad knowledge of media channels format, and analytical skills.
Job scope include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with Digital Media Planner, Strategy Planner, Creative Team as well as Servicing Team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Identify target audiences and analyse their characteristics, behaviour, and media habits.
- Effectively plan, setup, implement, and optimise all assigned Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns to meet clients’ objective.
- Responsible to keep track of the media budget for assigned Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Communicate and collaborate with external parties such as partner channels and vendors whenever necessary.
- Analysis using tools include but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and to prepare various reports for internal/external parties.
- Identify and monitor industry trends in order to stay relevant with digital marketing approach and be able to constantly develop effective media plan to improve both new and existing campaigns using best practices and new digital trends.
Some of the key qualities we’re looking for:
- At least 1-2 years of agency or brand work experience in media planning and/or digital marketing.
- Possess at least Professional Certificate or above in Media studies, Business Studies, Marketing, Advertising, or relevant digital marketing certification such as Facebook Blueprint and Google Ads.
- Display a strong interest to push and develop new digital initiatives.
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge on search, display, and social guidelines to provide recommendations for ad types, bidding models & targeting based on client briefs.
- Analytical and charting ability for interpretation of statistics/data where required.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, and management skills.
- Digitally connected with an insatiable curiosity.
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills.
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad-hoc requests.
- Internet-savvy and comfortable with numbers and analysis.