Senior Web Developer
About the job
Our tech team is expanding and we’re looking to add a Senior Web Developer to the team!
For this role, your core focus will be on development of web/mobile applications and providing problem-solving solutions best suited to the project’s objectives. You will have the opportunity to work on different technologies and bring your ideas to the table to constantly improve development and designs. You will also be leading and providing guidance to our team of front-end and back-end developers.
You will be involved in:
- Planning, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Overseeing all development and ensuring they are of high quality and comply with the required specifications
- Maintaining and enhancing on-going applications for improvements
- Attend project meetings and proactively suggest enhancement over work flow, progression and solutions
- Coordinating with the different teams to make sure the projects are well delivered within the project timeline
- Mentoring junior developers to help increase creativity, quality and productivity
- Mid / Senior-level executives with Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Multimedia Design or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Strong leadership skill, as well as problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, highly committed, and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Familiar with social platform technology API’s like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google
- Working experience in the Web Development field
- Experience in Mobile Development
- Experience in advanced WordPress Development