You must be a curious one? That’s fantastic! Oh, you love telling stories? Awesome! Can’t get enough of tech and how it plays a key role in our lives? Fascinated with the human behaviour? Wish to disrupt the industry with brave and bold propositions?
YAAAAS! Looking good! Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of your role at Kingdom Digital.
3 Best Things About The Role:
It’s not a job. It’s about being curious.
- You’ll get to handle a diverse portfolio of brands and pitches.
- You’ll get really good at researching and stalking brands, their competitors, and their consumers.
- You’ll be part of a supportive team that’s as passionate about branding and understanding consumers as you are.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- You’ll craft brand propositions for campaigns based on an in-depth understanding of their consumers, brands, and competitors. (You see why stalking and research go hand-in-hand?)
- You’ll get hands on experience delivering brand truth, key consumer insight, and competitor analysis.
- You’ll pull together reports for ALL clients, conveying the fruits of your labour in competitive analysis. (Okay, HR said it’s still a job. It’s all about the balance, ey? Fun, fun, work, work.)
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to work independently.
- Confidence and an insatiable curiosity (like cats).
- Proactivity and delivering beyond your role (extra brownie points if you love to share ideas.
- Understanding that teamwork makes the dream work (sorry, we had to).
- Comfortable speaking out and expressing your opinions (pandai pandai lah).
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple projects and pitches (yes, you’ll be handling MANY brands).
- Understanding that missing deadlines is a big no-no (unless your dog chewed your laptop).
- You don’t write decks, you tell stories (because clients love it).
- You adore and look up to certain campaigns, industry captains, and more.
- You are a bathroom-Ed-Sheeran (kidding, but a million points if you are).
- You have a decent command of the English language.
- You possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- You have at least 2-3 years of working experience (more brownie points if you’re from the client-side or agency-side).