Technical Project Manager
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, web applications, and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goal. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Technical Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with the various team.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle with quality, time, and budget requirements.
- Taking briefs from account servicing team and developing detailed project scopes, including objectives and deliverables
- Coordinating internal resources to ensure resource availability and allocation
- Creating detailed project plans for web development process, managing schedules, tracking timeline, and reporting to deliver high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients
- To oversee and monitor the progress for all projects, ensuring that all work are delivered on-time and quality standards are met
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively seek for solutions internally and with client
- Communicate with all teams to keep them up-to-date on project status and timeline
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma accreditation in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in digital project management and web development process– working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Technical understanding in a distinctive form
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team