Videographer & Editor
About the job
We are looking for a creative individual who is passionate about creating online videos and short films. One who can tell a great story through the ideation, creation and production of video content for digital and social media platforms. The ideal candidate is proficient in video editing applications like DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
You will be working alongside a charming bunch of like-minded people to develop, shoot, and edit videos. Also, you will be exposed to a wide variety of brands across different industries.
- Handling all video productions (storyboarding, shooting, editing, post production, and motion graphic) that will be used in all online platforms
- Collaborating with creative team and writers in developing creative storylines and executing video ideas
- Working closely with project management team to meet production schedules and deadlines
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- And most importantly, have fun in the process!
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Mass Communication and Media Studies/ Public Relations/ Film Studies/ Cinematography/ Photography/Videography/ Visual Arts or any related fields
- Knowledge of photography and ability to operate video/camera equipment is a must
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Photoshop, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and any other video editor applications)
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required
- Experience in preparing and editing footages for online commercials or films
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Passionate and dedicated in your work
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication
- Able to work independently as well as in a team